Rally Committee Meetings - All Welcome
Every Sunday until the Rally
Next meeting: Sunday, March 3, 2024
Parksville Quality Foods (upstairs)
Help in Advance
- Rallies can’t happen without enough people to make sure everything is in place ahead of time. Positions are available.
- Volunteer in chair and admin positions, or on a committee to help with concession, coffee, breakfasts and lunch, decorations, cleanup, camping, maintenance, and more. Please join us and help make this year’s Rally a success.
Help At The Rally
- If you can’t be part of the planning, pitch in to help on the weekend of the Rally. There are always things to be done to keep the Rally running smoothly. Your service work is always appreciated.
- Help set up chairs, replenish coffee stations, clean up trash when you see it, get the halls ready for the next meeting or Saturday’s dinner… whatever you can do will be appreciated.
- If you’re not sure, find and ask a committee member at the Rally what needs to be done and how you can help.
- We especially appreciate cleanup help at the end of the Rally on Sunday. Snacks will be provided.